MSc. Gökhan Tekin:
- He graduated from Automotive Engineering and continues his doctorate education in Mechanical Engineering.
- He has worked as a mid-level and senior manager in various companies in the automotive sector and has 15 years of work experience.
- Until today, he has managed more than 20 national and more than 10 international incentives projects. In addition, he has also managed and led many projects that focused on mass production.
- He is a TÜBİTAK referee as the Industry Representative.
- As the Vice President of the Executive Board of the International Patent Union, he supports the formation of an intellectual and industrial rights culture in our country.
- He has got training on Innovation and Technology Management at home and abroad.
- He has received 1st and 2nd place awards in the R&D and innovation-driven competition, has realized the first international incentives projects in Turkey.
- He provides consultancy on issues such as R&D, P&D, Innovation and Technology Road-map for the public and private sector.